This is a one of a kind hand-painted and handmade cardholder,
that once belonged to a big beautiful original canvas artwork by Kim Miatke.
Now the joy is spread across a small number of unique cardholders and bags.
No two are the same. They share the same name but all look
a bit different and have their own number.
Here's some tips on how to love me well:
(ie. care instructions)
- take me out to dinner
- take me shopping
- gently wipe me with a damp cloth if I get a bit dirty
- take me to the movies
- take me on a date
- show me off to your friends #kimmiatkeart
- fill me with heaps of cards
PLEASE DON’T ...
- take me swimming, I won’t survive underwater
eg. washing machines and I aren’t friends
- leave me at the shops, someone might take me home
- pop me in the fire or any other high heat environment
eg. a hot car, next to or on a heater - I will melt
- let your dog play with me, he will win, I cannot fight back
- use me as a frisbee
- forget to take me out on your girls night
- forget to photograph me and tag me #kimmiatkeart
with love & joy
Card Holder - Various Series
Cardholders are made from original canvas artwork, protected by a plastic outer coating and lined with 100% cotton fabric.
Each cardholder is hand made and will have minor variations.
Outer plastic will scratch over time with use. It is not scratch resistant.
Do not expose to high temperatures, leave in a car or in full sun.
Do not immerse in water. Spot clean only with a damp cloth.
Colour may vary slightly from monitor to monitor, screen to screen, and there may be minor differences in colour between on-screen images and actual product. Often times, the product will appear richer in real life.